Saturday, April 16, 2011

Opening Day

After many months of struggle, set backs, and sacrifices, we have finally gotten our practice open.  We've been open for a month and a half now, and it has been an experience.  The construction project went really well, and we now have a beautiful and pretty low impact office.  Green building materials and techniques by Evergreen Construction Management, brought my dream of a eco friendly office to life.

Getting Eco Friendly dental materials, now that was a different story.  We had to research and prod our materials rep to get as many eco friendly materials as possible.  Our hard work was well worth it, though.  We were able to find most of our products of the eco friendly variety.  The products may not be fully "green", but they have some eco friendly characteristics, and that makes me very happy.

All in all, I am very proud to be able to bring a truly green dental practice to Central Florida.  I hope to inspire others to follow our lead to make our lives have less impact, may it be other dentists or just the general public.

Some may call myself and my family tree huggers, but we gladly carry that label.  All I can say to the world is "Go Green, this is our only fish tank".

Charles Cuprill, DMD
www.orlandoteeth.com

1 comment:

  1. I think the concept is great!! Congratulations and I hope all the success in the world!! Pa lante!!

    ReplyDelete